* Póngase en contacto con el servicio de atención al cliente de Plateau si necesita esta página traducida al español.
If you find any material on the site that you believe to be inaccurate, constitutes copyright infringement or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to bring it to our attention so that we may investigate. The Plateau Telecommunications, Inc. (ENMR-Plateau) designated agent for notice of a claim of copyright infringement is:
Address: 7111 North Prince Street, Clovis, New Mexico 88101
Phone: 575-389-5100 or 1-877-PLATEAU (1-877-752-8328)
If we receive written notice that contains substantially all of the following information, we will act expeditiously to remove the material alleged to be infringing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is located on ENMR-Plateau's system or network and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ENMR-Plateau to locate the material; and
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ENMR-Plateau to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.